This week has been a rough week. First, I got really sick. I needed Brad to come home early from work to take Daphne to her Monday transplant clinic appointment. The next day I was feeling a little better, but I had lost my voice. Unfortunately, we received a call that Daphne’s blood work from the previous day was not looking good. Her sodium was too low and her potassium was too high. I took Daphne to the Stollery lab to get the bloodwork done again from a poke in the arm instead of her broviac, the results are more accurate. We waited around to hear the results. Unfortunately the results were not good. Daphne was admitted again on Tuesday. She received some IV fluids to increase her sodium and kayexalate to bring the potassium down. The next day she was discharged.
|Daphne and Rowan snoozing in our bed.|
|We have finally found a food Daphne loves. Noodles!|